LED spotlight aluminum housing constructs the outer shell of an LED spotlight. Aluminum is a popular material for LED spotlight housing due to its durability, lightweight, and ability to dissipate heat effectively. The die casting housing protects the LED spotlight components and helps to regulate the temperature of the lighting fixture, which can affect the lifespan and performance of the LED. The aluminum housing also provides a sleek and modern appearance, making LED spotlights a popular choice for contemporary lighting designs.
We Customize Die Casting Housing for Batch Production:
1.We design the housing according to specific requirements and dimensions from customers or made by specific models such as HDS-C-002009.
2.We choose the right materials (Aluminum, steel, plastic or other materials), finishes, and shapes to create a unique product that meets the customer's needs.
3.The customized LED spotlight aluminum housing can fit any type of LED light and come in different colors, sizes, and shapes. The design can be done in various ways, including CNC machining, sand casting, die casting, and extrusion.
4.The custom-made housing can be powder-coated to enhance its appearance and provide additional protection against corrosion and other environmental factors. The powder-coating process allows the housing to be coated with different colors, textures, and finishes that can match the surrounding decoration.
Specifications Need to Know:
1.Dimensions: Diameter, length, width, and depth of the inside of the housing.
2. Material: Aluminum, steel, plastic or other materials. For example, it's important to know the specific type of aluminum that you want to use, such as 6061, 6063, or 7075.
3. Finishing: Powder coating, anodizing, and polishing. Customers need to choose the type of finishing to apply to the LED housing.
4. Shape: The shape and design of the aluminum housing will depend on the LED spotlight's shape to fit specific applications, such as outdoor or indoor use.
5. Mounting options: Depending on your application, the housing may require mounting options that allow it to be mounted on a flat surface or adjustable brackets.
6. Certification: Depending on the application, you may need certification for the aluminum housing to meet industry standards such as IEC 60068 for environmental testing.
1. Rich experience and knowledge in metalworking and die casting with our professional producing equipment such as lath, drilling machine, cutting machine, welding machine, etc.
2. Totally custom design and manufacturing, we help to design according to your specific models (such as HDS-C-002009) or CAD drawings.
3. Strong product supply capacity for batch production, all quantities without MOQ are available here, best choice for OEM and mass production.
4. Reliable product quality, with ISO9001, ISO14001, CQC, IATF, UL approvals.
5. Fast delivery, sample available, Ronghua provides one-stop services to meet different needs.
6. Favorable price, working with factories directly, Ronghua just provides factory prices.
7. Fast response, solving problems quickly without delay, we know your concern and we can handle it flexibly.
8. Professional global trade team for your services from pre-sales to after-sales.
9. Grateful heart, all Ronghua people are working with a grateful heart, and making customers feel our gratitude.
1. Ronghua has a complete production and processing system: raw materials, aluminum alloy die casting blank - machining with various CNC machine tools - heat treatment - surface spraying, electroplating and anodizing , seamless connection of each process, reduce the transportation.
2. 20 years experience in die casting industry, with in-depth practical production cases for complex parts, involving automobile and motorcycle parts, electronic products, aerospace and other fields.
3. Advanced CNC 3-axis and 4-axis high-speed machining equipment as well as various CNC lathes,universal drilling, tapping and milling machines, which are suitable for precision machining of various parts.
4. We have surface painting, powder spraying, electroplating, teflon spraying, anodic oxidation and other surface treatment processes.