Aluminum PCBs are metal-based copper clad board. PCB aluminum substrate has excellent thermal conductivity, electrical insulation and mechanical processing. Generally, a single-sided aluminum PCB consists of a 3-layer structure, which are circuit layers (copper foil), insulation layers and metal grassroots. It is commonly used for LED lighting products. There are positive and negative sides, one white side is welded LED pins, and the other side presents aluminum color. Generally, it will be touched with the thermal section after the thermal coagulation slurry. There are also ceramic substrates and so on.
1. Audio Equipment:
Input, output amplifier, balance amplifier, audio amplifier, front amplifier, power amplifier, etc.
2. Power Supply:
Switch regulator `DC/AC converter` SW adjustrator, etc.
3. Communication Electronic Equipment:
High-frequency amplifier filter electrical appliances.
4. Office Automation Equipment:
Electric driver, etc.
Electronic regulator igniter power controller, etc.
CPU board Flee drive, power device, etc.
7. Power Module:
Changeer solid relay neat bridge and so on.
Energy-saving LED lights, etc.
Aluminum PCB is a low alloy Al-MG-SI series high-plastic alloy plate. It has good thermal conductivity, electrical insulation Performance and mechanical processing performance. Compared with the traditional FR-4, the aluminum PCB uses the same thickness and the same wire width, while it can carry higher current.
● In the circuit design scheme, the thermal diffusion is extremely effective;
● Reduce product operating temperature, improve product power density and reliability, and extend the service life;
● Reduce product volume, reduce hardware and assembly costs;
● Replace fragile ceramic substrates to obtain better mechanical endurance.
1. Long-term reliability management
Development from general automotive PCBs to heavy-duty PCBs.
2. Rich experience in the manufacturing technology of multi-layer PCBs
Full-range industrial control equipment and communication PCBs
3. Full range products, small-medium-large batches, short delivery time
・Small, medium and big QTY (1PC~2000㎡/Lot)
・Multiple varieties (3000~5000 product names/month)
4. Short lead times (for small batches)
5. Surface treatment: OSP, lead-free HASL (Sn-Ag-Cu, Sn-Ni-Cu), immersion gold, electro-gold, immersion tin
PCB Delivery Date:
Copper clad plate cutting → Drilling → Copper plating → Outer layer graphic production → Resistance welding → Text → Surface treatment → Appearance processing → Electrical inspection → Appearance inspection → Packaging → Shipping.